- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- Antique Victorian Carved Mahogany Sheet Music C...
Antique Victorian Carved Mahogany Sheet Music Cabinet
A great antique piece with a handful of placement opportunities around your estate.
These Antique Victorian Sheet Music Cabinets were ... more A great antique piece with a handful of placement opportunities around your estate.
These Antique Victorian Sheet Music Cabinets were typically kept next to a piano or Victrola back in the day. Now, many love to use these as hallway/entry way accents, in bathrooms or even in a library or estate office.
This piece is hand crafted of solid mahogany with a drastic grain throughout.
Cabinet was most likely professional refinished at some point in the pieces life.
This music cabinet was obtained out of an estate in Clark's Summit, Pennsylvania. The estate owner was a piano player and used this piece as an accent where his pianos were displayed.
Cabinet has a nice surface area with a raised back splash. There was most likely a carved accent that was in the middle of the back splash, which is no longer present.
This piece offers storage at its best with 1 top drawer which is embellished with drastic style Victorian brass pulls and a large storage door underneath with 3 slanted shelves. These shelves were used for holding and organizing sheet music. The front of this door has great carvings which sets the piece off nicely.
As this is an antique piece with almost 100 years of age, it does have expected wear. Wear can include scratches, minor chips and blems. Please review our high resolution photo gallery to get the best possible look at this piece.
This is a very sturdy piece of furniture with bottomless opportunity in your estate!
Origin: United States
Dimensions: 20 wide x 39 tall x 14 deep
This piece will be shipped to your home via Freight using a private freight company.
Shipping price listed covers freight shipping expenses for anywhere within the United States
excludes Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii
Local pickup is also available at our Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444 location less
- 20ʺW × 14ʺD × 39ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $250
- Free Local Pickup in Moscow, PA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 18444. 20837 does not qualify.
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.