Pink Chateauseque Birdcage
Elevating Bird Cages to an art form, we offer this wonderfully pale pink Chateauesque piece fresh from a Beverly Hills ...
more Elevating Bird Cages to an art form, we offer this wonderfully pale pink Chateauesque piece fresh from a Beverly Hills estate. Whether you utilize this working cage for your songbirds or display as a centerpiece, it will not disappoint. A wonderful combination of whimsy and practicality, the three steep gables and hand done wire body set on six lovely raised claw feet. Four working front doors offer access and three bottom trays slide out by their elegantly simple ball pulls. . Standing at a striking height of over four feet, this is the epitome of pretty in pink!
Please see all the photos for more details (ZOOM IN) and feel free to ask any questions that aren't answered here. The pale pink shade was achieved with milk paint, if you are using as a working cage, please investigate using a sealer for complete safety for your pet.
This birdcage is in excellent condition for a vintage item. Vintage items have been previously owned and loved, and will show some level of wear consistent with this prior use. There are areas of minor wear on the base, as shown in the photos. The photos serve as an additional description. If I have missed something in my inspection of this piece, please contact me. less
- 44ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 49.5ʺH
- French Country
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $429
- Free Local Pickup in Burbank, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Scavenger's Paradise in Burbank, CA
Unique - Unusual - Distinctive Architectural Salvage and Antiques.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.