- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- Mid Century Modern White Laminate Wall Unit Boo...
Mid Century Modern White Laminate Wall Unit Bookcase Display Cabinets, a Pair
Handsome pair of mid-century modern white laminate wall unit bookcase display cabinets. They do not retain their maker name and ...
more Handsome pair of mid-century modern white laminate wall unit bookcase display cabinets. They do not retain their maker name and we have, yet, been unable to discover it. They are in good vintage condition with normal age-related nicks and scratches apart from the bottom edges of the sides which have some puffiness due to moisture on the fiberboard base for the laminate. Please see photos. We believe them to be circa 1960s.
These remind me of my youth and the furniture I was in love with then. I am still in love with them! This pair of wonderful creamy white laminate wall units would make a terrific addition to your home whether you use them for display, storage, or as a bookcase. One cabinet is comprised of two upper doors, three display sections in the middle, and four equal size drawers below. The second cabinet is comprised of all doors; two upper doors the same size as the first cabinet, two taller middle doors, and two doors on the bottom. Each cabinet has a strip of silver colored aluminum trim on each side and the doors and drawers are adorned with silver-tone circular pulls. The condition of this pair of cabinets is not perfect but are in good vintage condition and look wonderful. The most notable imperfection is a slight puffiness to the bottom edge of the sides from moisture and the aluminum trim pieces have nicks and dings when examined up close. These would make awesome cabinets in a home office, a living room, dining room or family room. You need to make them yours.
• Height – 82 Inches
• Width – 35.5 Inches
• Depth – 17.25 Inches
• Weight – 175 Pounds Each
• Height – 86 Inches.
• Width – 42.5 Inches
• Depth – 46 Inches
• Weight – 590 Pounds less
- 35.5ʺW × 17.25ʺD × 82.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Topeka, KS
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.