Barbara Barry Oval Dining Table & 8 Chairs for Baker - Set of 9
Design Plus Gallery has a fabulous Barbara Barry Dining Set for Baker. The Mahogany dining table is in the style ...
more Design Plus Gallery has a fabulous Barbara Barry Dining Set for Baker. The Mahogany dining table is in the style of the 19th century English dining table, paired down to a more elementary form, the extended oval dining table embodies the very essence of simple sophistication. In overall very good condition with some minor rough spots on the table edge. Comes with two 20"leafs. These lovely chairs are in a mahogany finish. Upholstered in a diamond stitch light creamy fabric. The fabric shows minor wear, but does not effect the chairs functionality. The set consist of six no arms and two arm chairs.
Table: Overall + Two Leafs - W108" x D48" x H30" Apron Height: 25.5"
Chair: W22" x D24"x H38" Arm Height 27.5" Seat Height: 18"
"Barbara Barry is among the world's most prominent and talented designers. Based in Southern California, she has created quietly beautiful, livable interiors for more than three decades. Barry is inspired by the natural world, and she believes that home furnishings should evoke calm and serenity as an antidote to the chaos of our modern lives. The ideas of simplicity, understated elegance, and timelessness define Barry’s design ethos. In her words, “Designing furniture that will become a part of a family’s history is one of the things I love about my work.”- Baker less
- 68.0ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Baker Furniture Company
- Barbara Barry
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,589
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Design Plus Consignment Gallery in San Francisco, CA
Design Plus Consignment Gallery of San Francisco and San Rafael.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.