Knoll Jamaica Counter Stools by Pepe Cortes - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
A beautiful set of 4 Knoll Jamaica counter stools designed by Pepe Cortes. Lovely condition! Ready for drinks and conversation ...
moreA beautiful set of 4 Knoll Jamaica counter stools designed by Pepe Cortes. Lovely condition! Ready for drinks and conversation. Or, just drinks and staring blankly (in the event the conversation is lackluster.)
Spanish designer Pepe Cortés spent years designing furniture for restaurants and studying how items are used in contract settings. Stools in particular tend to be moved by patrons in these environments, and the same can be said for how stools are used in homes. With this in mind, he originally created his Jamaica Stool (1991) for the Big Ben Discotheque.
Sturdy and lightweight, Jamaica is easy to lift and move, making it a versatile solution for hospitality, office break rooms and residential applications. The hand-polished aluminum seat is especially well suited to high-usage areas, and its contoured shape is not only comfortable but attractive as well, with its high-polish surface reflecting a mix of light and shadow. The chrome-plated tubular steel frame provides sturdy support. Manufactured by Amat-3 for Knoll® according to the exacting specifications of the designer. Made in Spain.
Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified® for its use of low-emitting products and 100% recyclable castors.
The underside is stamped with the Amat-3 logo.
Not recommended for outdoor use.
Awards include the Association of Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Illustrators and Photographers from the Development of Decorative Arts (1991) and Design-Auswahl Stuttgart (1994). less
- 17.5ʺW × 20ʺD × 26ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Jorge Pensi
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Not Fade Away in Addison, IL
From Eames to Aerons, Knoll to Nienkamper, Mid Century Modern and contemporary classics come together ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.