- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- 19th Century French Antique Bronze Side Table w...
19th Century French Antique Bronze Side Table w/ Vitrine Display Case
This positively exquisite accent table was designed with a vitrine top for safeguarding and presenting a collection. A Chubbs Patent ...
more This positively exquisite accent table was designed with a vitrine top for safeguarding and presenting a collection. A Chubbs Patent lock with its’ original brass key was likely selected for their speciality: a pickproof lock. Chubbs & Sons designed their lock such that it would jam if any key other than the original key were used; the top of it is stamped Chubbs Patent, 28 Queen Victoria St., London with serial number 16 026 54. The table is dressed in gorgeous kingwood veneers set at stark angles that give the surface a great deal of drama; all mounts are expertly cast and chiseled and of the finest quality, each with intricate development of even the more minute details. For the serious collector of very fine French furnishings, this is a superior selection.
Condition Report: Some veneer losses inside of legs. Minor cracking of veneers and light wear as expected. Glass with some scuffs/scratches. Velour fabric inside of vitrine is somewhat stained and discolored. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Shippensburg, PA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
SILLA, LTD. "Fine Antiques, Art and Sculpture" in Shippensburg, PA
Silla, Ltd. is located in the historic downtown of Shippensburg, PA. Our collection focuses on ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Belle Epoque China & Display Cabinets
- Bronze China & Display Cabinets
- French China & Display Cabinets
- French Country China & Display Cabinets
- Glass China & Display Cabinets
- Gold China & Display Cabinets
- Louis XV China & Display Cabinets
- Metal China & Display Cabinets
- Red China & Display Cabinets
- Shabby Chic China & Display Cabinets
- Traditional China & Display Cabinets
- Wood China & Display Cabinets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.