Vintage Travertine Ombre Table
A mod 1960s breakfast table in beautiful sediment patterning of older travertine of soft, flowing, warm creams speckled with dark ... more A mod 1960s breakfast table in beautiful sediment patterning of older travertine of soft, flowing, warm creams speckled with dark greys. While the table top is beautiful, the real fun is below the surface with a custom ombre of teal green to deep turquoise and finally to azure blue/purple at the feet. An unexpected modern twist from the basic base seen on most of these types of tables. The piece is in good condition with one, 1" shallow chip on the top edge. Not exactly super noticeable but can be filled with a resin if desired. Also a worn away area underneath which really isn't noticeable at all. But all in all, very structurally sound and can be enjoyed for decades to come. Travertine doesn't always have such a beautiful patterning to it, but this item does. less
- 36.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Minneapolis, MN
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Omforme in Minneapolis, MN
Omforme: (verb) is a Norwegian word meaning "Transform", and that is exactly what we do ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.