Original Danish Bookcase With 3 Drawers
Designer: Danish Furniture Makers
Producer: Danish Furniture Makers
Dimensions: 67" High x 35" Width/Length x 10.25top "16.6" ... more Designer: Danish Furniture Makers
Producer: Danish Furniture Makers
Dimensions: 67" High x 35" Width/Length x 10.25top "16.6" bottom Deep.
Model: Teak Bookcase - "Mrs. Fernando Møhge"
About the design:
Teak bookcase with 3 drawers for storage. In mint condition and beautiful rich wood grain and color. Has small color variations on the shelves.
I bought a dresser from a guy at a flea market. He told me to stop by his farm if I came to the rural western part of Denmark one day. I did the following Sunday. He had a big farm. 5 huge barns full of furniture. He was a hoarder, but not in away, where he didn't want to get rid of the things.
He just did not like that things was destroyed and thrown away for no reason.
I ended spending half the day there, played with his cats and dogs, had lunch with the family and when I drove home, the van was packed with goodies. The best part, I had to go back again the next day for one more load. less
- 35ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 67ʺH
- Danish Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Jersey City, NJ
- $95 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 35 miles of 07302.
LANOBA - Danish Vintage Design in Jersey City, NJ
Celebrated globally and setting the standard for modern design, Danish modern pieces have retained and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.