Vintage Holiday Green North Carolina Chair Company Dining Set
This product is no longer available.
With its bright green seats this beautiful rustic medieval dining set from the famous North Carolina chair company. Completely handmade ... more With its bright green seats this beautiful rustic medieval dining set from the famous North Carolina chair company. Completely handmade in the 1930's and 40's the company was renowned for its excellent craftsmanship. The set includes the dining table and 4 handmade rustic chairs . The table has two connecting extension pieces attached underneath and demonstrates the skills the company is famous for. Unfortunately the company burnt down in a fire and now all pieces are a rare find and in high demand. The chairs have green plastic coated seats, which I'm unsure if they are the original, but it actually seems likely. The set is vintage and shows cosmetic wear but is in very good sturdy condition. Perfect for the holidays and impressive entertaining. less
- 60.0ʺW × 38.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Ingrid H. in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Growing up in the sixties and seventies in Portland Oregon I have a true passion ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.