- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- 1930s Western Electrical Co. Telephone Booth Li...
1930s Western Electrical Co. Telephone Booth Light Box Sign
Extremely cool and rare vintage, electrified stainless steel and plastic/resin telephone booth light box sign insert. Manufactured by, Geeco ... more Extremely cool and rare vintage, electrified stainless steel and plastic/resin telephone booth light box sign insert. Manufactured by, Geeco Inc. of Kansas in 1932 for the Western Electric company. The sign is reverse printed on plastic. The sign is housed in stainless steel and commercially wired for the US and in working order. Amazing pristine condition for age and use. This would not only make a great light and conversation piece, but also a great bar topper and or bar element. The original manufacturing tags with model number, including the electrical information still intact and located at the top of the unit. less
- 24.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 10.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $38
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach, FL
Jacki Mallick Designs in West Palm Beach, FL
Jacki Mallick Designs Boutique & Interior Design Studio is located on West Palm Beach's famed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.