Mexican Tin Folk Art Table Lamp
Beautiful old antique Mexican tin with brass surface finish petal candlestick form table lamp base. Finely hand crafted folk art ...
moreBeautiful old antique Mexican tin with brass surface finish petal candlestick form table lamp base. Finely hand crafted folk art with a beautifully and naturally aged patina and surface. Unmarked and many of these were produced in the Mexican studios of Mijares, Medellia. Base measures approx. 25” tall to socket base, 10” dia., and 38" to finial. Fresh from a fine old Denver estate, and offered with No Reserve.
Condition is as found showing original surface and natural patina and soulful aging. Minor bumps and scuffs to surface. Rewired with luxe vintage style fabric wrapped wire and new 3-way sockets and harps, in perfect working order, and ready for use right out of the box. Lamp base only, no shade included. less
- 10ʺW × 10ʺD × 25ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Modern Salvage in Denver, CO
Selected inventory of stylish and iconic from antique to the midcentury and beyond. Located under ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Brass Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Cottage Table Lamps
- Denver Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Folk Art Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Gold Table Lamps
- Mediterranean Table Lamps
- Metal Table Lamps
- Rustic Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.