Stow & Davis Cube Club Chairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
A pair of contrasting cube chairs on chrome bases. The grey chair is signed with the Stow & ... more ON HOLD
A pair of contrasting cube chairs on chrome bases. The grey chair is signed with the Stow & Davis label, although the brown chair is not. The style is similar to designs by Roger Sprunger, Milo Baughman, or Warren Platner. Stow & Davis was a high end executive furniture maker that was eventually purchased by Steelcase. Designers for Stow & Davis include Osvaldo Borsani.
The chairs sit on chrome bases with down filled cushions. The current upholstery is tired, and there is a different fabric on each chair. Reupholstery is recommended - make them your own! They are very comfortable and have great lines. The chrome is in good condition (note, in the photos there is mirroring from pavement, but in real life it is a regular chrome).
ON HOLD less
- 35.0ʺW × 31.75ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Stow Davis
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Grand Rapids, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Nueve in Grand Rapids, MI
Nueve (Spanish for the number nine) is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We feature a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.