1940s Striped Wool Camp Blanket
A thick and colorful vintage wool blanket from JC Penney Co , circa 1940s. This Golden Dawn Polar Star blanket is ... more A thick and colorful vintage wool blanket from JC Penney Co , circa 1940s. This Golden Dawn Polar Star blanket is 100% virgin wool and similar to the point blankets made by Hudson Bay Company and the like. Great for camping, picnics, bedspreads, or simply a rustic decor, the blanket is off white with stripes in red, green, yellow, and black. It's 72 x 88 inches, the equivalent of a 4 point blanket (though this one doesn't have any points, or woven in stripes). It's shown here on a full size bed. The blanket is in good, used condition--thick and nice but with some wear. The two ends are finished with a blanket stitch, which is in very good condition. I couldn't find any holes, but there are a number of thinned spots (perhaps from moths). There's also some light yellow staining on one end and pilling on the underside of the blanket. less
- 72.0ʺW × 88.0ʺD × 0.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $40
- Free Local Pickup in Kirkwood, MO
Callooh Callay Vintage in Kirkwood, MO
Callooh Callay offers an eclectic mix of vintage home decor, art pottery, Chinoiserie, industrial decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.