Astor Brass Occasional Tables in Carrara Marble by Montage, Pair
Astor Brass Occasional Tables, applicable in a multitude of settings. Astor was designed with the delicate proportions of the Mid-Century ...
more Astor Brass Occasional Tables, applicable in a multitude of settings. Astor was designed with the delicate proportions of the Mid-Century, celebrating an era of design that remains ever so popular today.
The Astor collection is designed and manufactured in-house by Montage. The brass legs are cast and polished in the USA, a contemporary interpretation of vintage Italian design. The legs are skillfully mounted to a single piece of polished Carrara marble exuding minimalism from every angle.
Every piece in this collection is made to order to ensure excellence in craft. This enables us to design bespoke pieces upon client request. Every specification of our design can be altered to accommodate the requirements of any project. Alterations include the choice of either standard polished brass or nickel-plated hardware, overall dimensions, and various stone options. Contact Montage with inquiries regarding customization, orders of quantity, or any general questions. less
- 20.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Bridgeport, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Montage in Bridgeport, CT
The Montage mantra, "It’s not the period but the piece," is reflected in a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.