Pair of Antique English Carved Oak Arm Chairs c. 1880
This product is no longer available.
These are a very nice pair of carved oak arm chairs in a light color.
They sit on turned legs ... more These are a very nice pair of carved oak arm chairs in a light color.
They sit on turned legs with carved arms and a carved crest to the top.
The fabric is in good condition, and the chairs are very comfortable.
These were made in England circa 1880.
They have the original patina and are in very good condition, both chairs are also very sturdy.
The price is for the pair, if you need any more info please call 954 257 2214. less
- 24.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 50.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Raymond H. in West Palm Beach, FL
European Antique Furniture. A mixture of all kind of antiques.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.