Stephen Remick "Garden Party, Waning" Abstract Painting
This product is no longer available.
Titled "Garden Party ~ Waning". This is one paining in a small series of garden inspired abstracts. Inspiration was drawn from ...
more Titled "Garden Party ~ Waning". This is one paining in a small series of garden inspired abstracts. Inspiration was drawn from my wife's flower gardens near the house and around the yard and from the abstract expressionists of the mid 1900's.
This is professional grade acrylic on canvas and measures 24" high by 30" wide. It is unframed and the edges are painted as shown in the detail photos. It's wired and ready to hang.
About the artist: Stephen Remick was born and raised in Vermont. He resides in a coastal, New England town with his wife, Anne Carrozza Remick, who is also an artist on Chairish. Steve's paintings are in private collections all over the U.S. and abroad. less
- 30.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Dartmouth, MA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 02747.
Stephen Remick in Dartmouth, MA
Painting the backyard here in New England and the world beyond. Stephen was born and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.