- Room Accents & Accessories
- Screens & Room Dividers
- Hans Wegner Mid-Century Modern Danish Teak Wall...
Hans Wegner Mid-Century Modern Danish Teak Wall Unit
This product is no longer available.
This free standing 70s Danish Modern teak wall unit is by Hans Wegner for Mobler RY100. Free-standing and sturdy, it ...
more This free standing 70s Danish Modern teak wall unit is by Hans Wegner for Mobler RY100. Free-standing and sturdy, it is visually broken into three sections. The left and right sections have longer shelving on top. The left section has a cabinet for audio components and a shelf for records. The right section has a magazine rack with storage underneath and a TV bench that slides out. The middle section is about one-half the width of the other two and has shelving all the way to the floor.
Of note, the middle section can be removed to make an overall shorter length. Also, the height of all shelves and storage components are adjustable. The unit is completely finished on the back, so it can be used as a room divider to define space in a large room.
The audio storage unit can hold a receiver and a turntable/changer and opens upward without any springs or tension devices and can remain open or play closed. Openings in the rear of the cabinet allow power cords and audio cables to exit. The specialized vinyl recordings storage shelf allows easy access to a sizable collection of albums.
The cleverly designed and fully functional print magazine rack allows for the vertical display of the most recent editions while hiding older issues beneath in easily accessible hidden stacks. The bench below can easily support a television set or be used as a mobile matching horizontal surface for any purpose desired.
This beautiful mid-Century modern piece is a quiet giant, a storage workhorse that will solve many space and storage problems. It will quietly and beautiful organize your room but not takeover or dominate your space in an obtrusive way -- just what you want from a piece of furniture. The furniture has one small nick on the audio storage unit and a few minor scratches but is in otherwise excellent vintage condition.
Dimensions102.75ʺW × 19.25ʺD × 81.5ʺH
Styles Danish Modern
Maker Ry Mobler less
- 102.75ʺW × 19.25ʺD × 50.5ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Ry Mobler
- Hans Wegner
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chappaqua, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jerome L. in Chappaqua, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.