Jane Hutcheson for Gorham French Style Porcelain Flower Arrangement
Elegance Defined...a Classical Piece of Art and Craftsmanship...
"Blooming beautifully from here to eternity to grow more precious with ... moreElegance Defined...a Classical Piece of Art and Craftsmanship...
"Blooming beautifully from here to eternity to grow more precious with time…" "The Gorham Fleurs you will pick will last forever" were the enthusiastic advertising slogans Gorham chose to describe their Fleurs des Siècles selection of flower arrangements, which were designed by English Gardener and Home Decorator and Designer Jane Hutchinson for Gorham Silver from the early 1970 to 1980s .
They contain an amazing variety of flowers, leaves, and berries. Each jeweled metal flower or leaf is handcrafted and hand enameled over gold plate. Looking at these exquisitely arranged bouquets tucked into gold plated porcelain cachepots, authentic reproductions of antique porcelain vases,romantic story behind their creation.
Based on 18th designs and objet des Art.
Usually for a mantle or table in a Lady's boudoir.
Love tokens often given by a lover to show long lasting passion that never dies.
Hand made Gold Plated Brass and Jewelers Enamel overlays wild flower arrangement by Jane Hutcheson for Gorham. This is truly a beautiful example of these flower arrangements. It is in a reticulated pedastal urn form vase, white with gold trim porcelain. The base of the vase is rectangular and the bowl is oval. The flowers are white, gold and green.
Measures 7" x 5"
Precious Bouquet of Specially Crafted Art Just for You!
We also buy online often and understand how it is to purchase a product without seeing it in person. If there are any problems, please contact me. L✿VE to have happy customers.
✿Please examine photos carefully, as they are the best description.
✿Utilize the ZOOM feature for a close up look.
MORE Pictures are available feel free to ask !
✿Feel free to email me with any questions that you may have.
✿All of my shipping material is recycled from local businesses. less
- 5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 7ʺH
- Gorham Silver Co.
- Gold Leaf
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
GentlemanlyPursuits in Montgomery Center, VT
Direct from the Flea Markets of Paris France to the Old Farmhouses of New England ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Angel Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Antique White Models & Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Ceramic Models & Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Elephant Figurines
- French Country Models & Figurines
- French Models & Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Gold Models & Figurines
- Gorham Silver Co. Models & Figurines
- Green Models & Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Models & Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Porcelain Models & Figurines
- Shabby Chic Models & Figurines
- Traditional Models & Figurines
- Venus Figurines
- White Models & Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.