Antique Wardrobe Steamer Trunk - Selfridges of London
Phenomenal Antique Wardrobe Steamer Trunk, Iconic Selfridges of London Vertex Trunk!! All Original with Original Fabric and Hardware in place ...
more Phenomenal Antique Wardrobe Steamer Trunk, Iconic Selfridges of London Vertex Trunk!! All Original with Original Fabric and Hardware in place, even original hangers! Turn this trunk into the coolest storage chest ever! Boho Chic Dresser or Craft Storage.. just about anything.
Features Slim Design and 4 Drawers, one being a Inner Fold Down Storage Drawer! I've never seen this before! Love it! This has not been restored, though could easily be - wouldn't need to much to bring it back to perfect.
Height : 40 1/2 inches
Opened width: 43 1/2 inches
hanging side : 7 inches deep
drawer side : 8 inches deep
closed Trunk : 15 inches deep x 21 3/4 inches wide x 40 1/2 inches tall
condition : for its age.. fabulous. there is some water damage to the outer shell bottom on one side (side with drawers) and some damage to the fabric on the inside shell behind the bottom drawer. however, all drawers are in fantastic shape. minor wear to overall appearance, but above average for its age. on left side - the elastic in the "shoe pouches" which is why its not very tight - however, you could always remove it, or add new elastic. this trunk has not been restored, but excellent candidate for it. no odors, musty smells or weird stains. great trunk, amazing piece of history. outer shell is in good condition for its age, with the exception to the one spot on the bottom one side, stated above. hinges and hardware are all good to go! original hangers in place. latches on front work without issue. lock is busted out, so it has no key or lock.
This will be boxed and shipped via FedEx Ground.
If you need more photos - please ask. less
- 21.75ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 40.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.