Antique Wardrobe Steamer Trunk - Selfridges of London
Phenomenal Antique Wardrobe Steamer Trunk, Iconic Selfridges of London Vertex Trunk!! All Original with Original Fabric and Hardware in place ...
more Phenomenal Antique Wardrobe Steamer Trunk, Iconic Selfridges of London Vertex Trunk!! All Original with Original Fabric and Hardware in place, even original hangers! Turn this trunk into the coolest storage chest ever! Boho Chic Dresser or Craft Storage.. just about anything.
Features Slim Design and 4 Drawers, one being a Inner Fold Down Storage Drawer! I've never seen this before! Love it! This has not been restored, though could easily be - wouldn't need to much to bring it back to perfect.
Height : 40 1/2 inches
Opened width: 43 1/2 inches
hanging side : 7 inches deep
drawer side : 8 inches deep
closed Trunk : 15 inches deep x 21 3/4 inches wide x 40 1/2 inches tall
condition : for its age.. fabulous. there is some water damage to the outer shell bottom on one side (side with drawers) and some damage to the fabric on the inside shell behind the bottom drawer. however, all drawers are in fantastic shape. minor wear to overall appearance, but above average for its age. on left side - the elastic in the "shoe pouches" which is why its not very tight - however, you could always remove it, or add new elastic. this trunk has not been restored, but excellent candidate for it. no odors, musty smells or weird stains. great trunk, amazing piece of history. outer shell is in good condition for its age, with the exception to the one spot on the bottom one side, stated above. hinges and hardware are all good to go! original hangers in place. latches on front work without issue. lock is busted out, so it has no key or lock.
This will be boxed and shipped via FedEx Ground.
If you need more photos - please ask. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $121
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.