Milo Baughman Style Burled Wood & Brass Square Dining Table
A unique shape lends this MILO BAUGHMAN style burled wood dining table a decidedly upscale air, and you will love ...
moreA unique shape lends this MILO BAUGHMAN style burled wood dining table a decidedly upscale air, and you will love the elegance it adds to your home decor.
Measures 29.5 inches high, 42 inches wide, 42 inches deep. Square burled top on square brass frame and legs, unsigned.
Dine with style with this solid yet elegant table that possesses all the impact and majesty you would hope for from the finest mid century examples money can buy. This superb dining table will add exclusivity to your décor through its unique design, beautiful detailing and execution of an unrivaled standard. It will be ideal for a sophisticated collector or a savvy decorator looking for a timeless quality piece of huge character to position in the heart of their family life.
This fabulous table offers a striking, yet elegant look wherever placed. It is unique in its structural integrity and its austere, yet perfect functionality, exhibiting blending of creative style balanced with careful proportion and scale. The frame is an artistic feature as well as a stable support of the top. The one-of-a-kind structure and outstanding detail combine to create an exceptional piece of high-design, one that tends to receive comments and compliments as long as you own it. It will certainly become a beloved focal point and a treasured heirloom item for your family for future generations.
*****Treasure Island Interiors*****
As you will no doubt be aware by your interest in this rare beauty, Milo Baughman's pieces are the epitome of American modern furniture design. Baughman was a pioneer in modern design and one of the leading modern furniture designers of the second half of the 20th century. Baughman's uniquely American designs were forward-thinking and distinctive, yet unpretentious. The relaxed quality of his furniture created a ready and consistent response, and his highly influential work continues to be collected and reinvented and revived by designers around the world.
Paramount to Baughman's design philosophy was that good design is enduring design. Baughman's characteristic restraint does not permit the look of mere novelty to enter in. Rather, he achieved a look that is uncompromisingly modern, but which never violates the timeless standards of classic good taste. Baughman's work was included in "High Styles: Twentieth Century American Design" at the Whitney Museum of American Art. In 1987, he was inducted in the Furniture Hall of Fame.
*****Treasure Island Interiors*****
Offered in very good vintage condition; minor signs of light, considerate use consistent with the normal, residential employment it has seen. The quality and craftsmanship speak volumes. Some minor finish wear, some minor spots to brass. No leaves. The pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm the condition and outstanding appearance of the table.
Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
This is a great opportunity to purchase this table at a fraction of its original cost, and we have no doubt it will serve and delight its new owner for many years to come. less
- 42ʺW × 42ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Milo Baughman
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brass Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- New York Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
- Yellow Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.