1960's Hans Olsen for Frem Rojle Dining Set
Hans Olsen dining set by Frem Rojle, Denmark, 1960s, round table with one 20" self-storing folding leaf and four chairs ...
more Hans Olsen dining set by Frem Rojle, Denmark, 1960s, round table with one 20" self-storing folding leaf and four chairs with black vinyl upholstery,
this version of the dining chair has four legs, stamped marks "Frem Rojle Denmark", table: 47"dia x 29.25"h, chairs: 18"w x 17.25"d x 28"h
An icon of the Mid-Century Modern era that has been highly praised for both its design and function by Hans Olsen for Frem Rojle of Denmark. Uniquely crafted so that four chairs integrate directly into the table but set has 5 chairs and leaf that folds in to table. less
- 47.0ʺW × 47.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Frem Rojle
- Hans Olsen
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Natick, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Rayofmidmod in Natick, MA
Mid century modernism and eclectic items
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.