Bennington Potters Stoneware Bank Lion Figure
Mid-century bank designed by Bennington, VT potter David Gil, circa 1960s. The lion bank is one of a collection of ... more Mid-century bank designed by Bennington, VT potter David Gil, circa 1960s. The lion bank is one of a collection of about a dozen banks designed in the 60s and produced by Bennington and distributed by Raymor into the 70s. It has a fabulous stylized mane and sweet but regal expression and features a beautiful earthy glaze in a dark greenish gray. The bank is in very good vintage condition with only one small issue - a small chip on the unglazed portion of the back foot (zoom in on photo of underside) that is only noticeable on close inspection. It measures about 12" long x 5" high and is marked Bennington Potters, VT *1656. There are four easily removable felt pads on each foot. less
- 12.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Bennington Potters
Baker House Modern in Morristown, NJ
We appreciate good design in all forms, and are drawn to the beauty, functionality and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.