1892 Leather "Into Morocco" 1st Edition Book
Published in 1892 with matching dates in title page and copyright page, this is the 1st edition, 1st printing of ... more Published in 1892 with matching dates in title page and copyright page, this is the 1st edition, 1st printing of Pierre Loti's "Into Morocco." 343 pages with illustrations by Benjamin Constant and Aime Marot. Published by Rand McNally of Chicago. Full pebbled black leather with gilt decoration and 4 raised bands on the spine and gilt spine titling. Red marbled end papers with all page ends gilt. From the amazing estate of a Loyola U professor. See my other auctions for more fine leather-bound antique volumes. Clean, tight and unmarked with minor page toning and bumping and rubbing and edge wear to the covers and spine. less
- 5.375ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 7.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Carmel, IN
Ralph A. in Carmel, IN
Dinnerparty Antiques enjoys a loyal following of satisfied decorators and dealers at shows ranging from ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.