Italian Tole Palm Lamp
20th century Italian palm tree table lamp made of tole and in a naturalistic form. The tree terminates into a ... more 20th century Italian palm tree table lamp made of tole and in a naturalistic form. The tree terminates into a black and gilt square tole box resembling a planter and is crowned by the original cylindrical barrel shade having a cream and gray ticking pattern. The lampshade is in excellent condition for its age, but is showing minor signs of oxidation. less
- 15.25ʺW × 15.25ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Atlanta, GA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 30305. 20837 does not qualify.
Summer Loftin Antiques in Atlanta, GA
Summer Loftin, an Atlanta-based antique dealer is captivating the design world one eclectic space at ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.