Pair, Mid Century Black Folding X Base tables
Perfect for anywhere, this mid century pair of black wood tables have the coolest black and white images of Europe ...
more Perfect for anywhere, this mid century pair of black wood tables have the coolest black and white images of Europe on their tops. Made around 1963 by Artex, they were used as extra tables or tv trays back in the day, made to be pulled up when there was a need. We are using them as permanent tables as we love the x base styling! Place lamps on top. Maybe books or magazines. Either way, they have a great look and are so useful, especially if you are tight with space.
Minor surface wear to original finish. The European images are under original plastic like covers which are original. Each table retains it's original makers label on its underside.
Each folds flat. When opened, each measures 20.5" W x 15" D x 25" H less
- 20.5ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $79
- Free Local Pickup in Norwalk, CT
Reposed NY in Norwalk, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.