- Architectural & Garden Elements
- Garden Ornaments & Accents
- Vintage Industrial Roller Coaster Chain from He...
Vintage Industrial Roller Coaster Chain from Hershey Park
This product is no longer available.
Large Section of Roller Coaster Chain.
Piece was acquired November 2016 from an auction of surplus items at Hersheypark in ... more Large Section of Roller Coaster Chain.
Piece was acquired November 2016 from an auction of surplus items at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Chain was used on one of their roller coasters.
Chain is approx 20 feet long (246"). Made up of many chain links. Links are approx 4" wide. Links are marked "Union WH124HAP". Piece is not guaranteed for use. It does have grease on it from being in use. Very heavy. Can be conformed into many positions for use as art, border, table base, lamps, mailbox, etc. Great for the theme park collector. less
- 246.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 2.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Harrisburg, PA
- $220 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 200 miles of 17111.
Saving American History LLC in Harrisburg, PA
Saving American History LLC scours the East Coast to find vintage rarities and antique oddities ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.