- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Henkel Harris Mahogany Chest
Henkel Harris Mahogany Chest
This product is no longer available.
An exceedingly fine chest of drawers by Henkel Harris, Virginia Galleries Collection, crafted of solid mahogany beautiful petite form features ...
more An exceedingly fine chest of drawers by Henkel Harris, Virginia Galleries Collection, crafted of solid mahogany beautiful petite form features four graduated drawers with dovetailed construction and solid brass hardware, raised on bracket feet, in an 18th Century Chippendale style. It is simple in highest quality construction and appeal.
American made by Henkel Harris manufactured in Winchester, Virginia. Original label (Crafted by Virginia Galleries furniture by Henkel Harris Winchester, VA from genuine mahogany) remains affixed in interior drawer. Will certainly be a cherished piece by any passionate collector of American furnishings.
Creator: Henkel Harris (Manufacturer)
Place of Origin: United States
Period: 20th Century
Materials and Techniques: Mahogany
Condition: Excellent condition
Measurements: 34in wide x 19in deep x 34in tall less
- 34.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Henkel Harris
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Timonium, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.