1960s Mid-Century Drip Glaze Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Ceramic drip glaze table lamp in cool greens and blues in double-gourd shape, circa 1960s. Recently rewired for the US ... more Ceramic drip glaze table lamp in cool greens and blues in double-gourd shape, circa 1960s. Recently rewired for the US and in working order with three-way switch. Uses a standard bulb. Harp, finial and drum shade included. Shade made of white polyester-mix fabric. Pin-point spot on bottom rim of shade (see photos). Dimensions: base, 6"Dia x 18.5"H to socket, 25"H to finial; shade, 13"Dia x 8.5"H. less
- 13.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Altamonte Springs, FL
DOMUS100 in Altamonte Springs, FL
DOMUS100 offers a heady mix of antiques and exotic decorative items from around the globe ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.