- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Japanese Style 3 Piece Stacking Tansu Clothing ...
Japanese Style 3 Piece Stacking Tansu Clothing Chest
3 piece stacking Japanese style Tansu clothing chest. The chest features 8 drawers and a sliding cabinet door along with ...
more 3 piece stacking Japanese style Tansu clothing chest. The chest features 8 drawers and a sliding cabinet door along with iron detailing and handles on the sides. This chest can be used as 2 or 3 separate pieces, side by side or as a single unit. See photos for some variations. Also, the unit can serve as a dresser or chest of drawers or used as designed for storage and display. The piece is also known as a Choba Dansu or Isho Dansu.
In the main photo, the bottom unit is 21" in height. The middle and top are 18" in height
If you are interested in purchasing multiple items from my store, please contact support to see if combined shipping rates are available.
If you are interested in local shipping, please send a note to Chairish support as I may be able to accommodate. less
- 32.0ʺW × 17.875ʺD × 57.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Water Mill, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Southampton in Water Mill, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.