Baughman Style Mid-Century Caned Lounge Chairs- A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Wow! Amazing form and all original, this pair of mid century caned barrel back lounge club chairs are stunning. Attributed ...
more Wow! Amazing form and all original, this pair of mid century caned barrel back lounge club chairs are stunning. Attributed to Probber or Baughman, the chairs are unsigned but have many of the characteristics of these famous designer's pieces. Caned over a curved wood frame. Original upholstery is in very good condition with minor surface wear. Removable seat and back cushions. The caning has some minor small cracks and dings. No large "holes." The caning is not perfect but is in very good vintage condition with some surface wear. Due to the dark color, the small details are not obvious. One chair has a repair to one arm. It appears filler was added and stained to cover a wood injury at some point in time.
Seat height 16.5" less
- 26.25ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 25.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Norwalk, CT
- $149 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 06851.
Reposed NY in Norwalk, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.