Vintage French Rattan Chaise Lounge & Footrest
This attractive vintage c. 1920s-1930s French chaise lounge has a wood and bamboo structure with woven rattan in natural color ...
more This attractive vintage c. 1920s-1930s French chaise lounge has a wood and bamboo structure with woven rattan in natural color accented with dark green stripes. The backrest is adjustable and the footrest slides underneath the seat for storage. The footrest, which adds an additional 21” of length, attaches to the chair with metal hooks.
It measures 29” wide x 30” deep x 41” h (when in the upright position); footrest adds 21” of depth; seat height is 17”.
When fully reclined, the chaise is 68” deep, including the footrest, and 28” h. When halfway reclined, it is 63” deep x 34” h.
The condition is very good with minor wear and damage to the rattan! less
- 29.0ʺW × 51.0ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Rafael, CA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 40 miles of 94901.
Fatto a Mano in San Rafael, CA
With a 5,000-square-foot warehouse showroom just north of the Golden Gate Bridge in San ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.