Daystrom Mid-Century Glass & Chrome Table With Chrome & Wicker Chairs - Set of 5
Fabulous vintage mid-century modern dinette set by Daystrom Furniture featuring a round glass top chrome base table and four chairs ...
moreFabulous vintage mid-century modern dinette set by Daystrom Furniture featuring a round glass top chrome base table and four chairs with arched top chrome frames, wicker inset backs, and orange fabric upholstered seats. Circa 1980 and in great vintage condition.
This awesome dinette set circa 1980’s manufactured by the Daystrom Furniture Company is simply wonderful. Consisting of a simple one-inch chrome tube base of four vertical legs encircled with two chrome tube one-inch diameter rings with a 41.5-inch diameter ½ inch glass top; and four arched top one-inch chrome tube framed chairs each with a natural wicker back insert and upholstered seats. The upholstery is a warm and wonderful russet orange and has a slight ribbed pattern like a wide wale corduroy. Daystrom Company was founded in Olean, NY in 1934 manufacturering metal ashtrays and in 1938 began producing chromium kitchen furniture. Then in 1962 Daystrom moved to South Boston becoming the Daystrom Furniture Company. Daystrom’s casual dining furniture was designed by an in-house design department headed by Ted Van Benschoten. They changed ownership many times and ceased operations in 1996. This set is in wonderful vintage condition. There is some wear to the chrome on the chairs here and there (see photos) but the wicker and upholstery is in beautiful shape.
• Height – 28.25 Inches
• Base Diameter – 22.5 Inches
• Top Diameter – 41.5 Inches – ½ Thick
• Weight – 57 Pounds
• Height – 35 Inches
• Width – 17.5 Inches
• Depth – 21 Inches
• Seat Height – 17.5 Inches
• Weight – 15 Pounds 2 Ounces
• Height – 46.5 Inches
• Width – 28.75 Inches
• Depth – 54.75 Inches
• Weight – 268 Pounds less
- 29ʺW × 55ʺD × 47ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Piece Dining Sets
- 5 Piece Dining Sets
- 7 Piece Dining Sets
- 9 Piece Dining Sets
- Burnt Orange Dining Sets
- Daystrom Dining Sets
- Fabric Dining Sets
- Farmhouse Dining Sets
- Glass Dining Sets
- Metal Dining Sets
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Sets
- Nook Dining Sets
- Orange Dining Sets
- Outdoor Dining Sets
- Retro Dining Sets
- Silver Dining Sets
- Small Dining Sets
- Transparent Dining Sets
- Wicker Dining Sets
- Wood Dining Sets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.