Ficks Reed Mid Century Bamboo & Caned Lounge Chairs - a Pair
Think Spring and Summer!! Or brighten up your white decor palette with a set of white chairs. Beautiful and comfortable ...
more Think Spring and Summer!! Or brighten up your white decor palette with a set of white chairs. Beautiful and comfortable pair of mid century Ficks Reed designer bamboo and caned lounge chairs circa 1960. Double layer caned sides. Rattan and hardwood construction.
White painted finish which appears original. Deep seats and very comfortable. The cushions are newer and have a contemporary beige/gold upholstery. Unsigned but believed to be made by Ficks Reed
Upholstery and cushions are in excellent condition. Seat and back covers have zipper enclosure and no sag. The reed frames and caning are in very good condition with minor surface wear. Minor wear to painted surface. Caning is in very good condition.
Dowel plugs are all intact. Some are flat and some are convex.
Seat height 17" less
- 27.0ʺW × 32.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Ficks Reed
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
- $149 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 06902.
Reposed NY in Stamford, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.