Majolica French Pottery Lamp
Rare French Majolica figural pottery lamp. This regal Majolica porcelain lamp, circa 1930, depicts a gentleman standing under a faux ... more Rare French Majolica figural pottery lamp. This regal Majolica porcelain lamp, circa 1930, depicts a gentleman standing under a faux painted marble pillar which is the body form of the lamp. The column is adorned with hand-formed porcelain flowers in vibrant polychrome coloration typical of majolica ceramics. This sculptural lamp is gaining in rarity and antiquity with each fleeting moment....The gentleman bows as he presents a bouquet of micro, hand-sculpted flowers to his "beau" which happened to be YOU! Silk shade original and included. Supreme, working condition. A darling, finely executed, and rare piece guaranteed to Wow! admirers of the lost art of Majolica Pottery. less
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Richmond, VA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 23221. 20837 does not qualify.
Wow! Antiques and Design in Richmond, VA
Wow! masterfully orchestrates the perfect union of old and new, the foundation of all exceptional ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.