- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Antique Victorian American Mirrored Armoire
Antique Victorian American Mirrored Armoire
This product is no longer available.
On offer on this occasion is an exquisite early Victorian one-door mirrored armoire.
Adding exclusivity to your décor, this intricately ... more On offer on this occasion is an exquisite early Victorian one-door mirrored armoire.
Adding exclusivity to your décor, this intricately carved armoire offers an elegant and stylish look wherever placed. It is unique in its structural integrity and its perfect functionality, exhibiting blending of creative style balanced with careful proportion and scale.
Such exquisite, timeless quality period pieces are very rare and highly sought after. The elegant design and outstanding detail combine to create an exceptional piece of fine furniture, one that tends to receive comments and compliments as long as you own it.
Every aspect of this armoire displays craftsmanship and skill beyond the level of common artist. This incredible piece possesses all the impact and majesty you would hope for from the finest period examples money can buy, and it will become a treasured heirloom item for your family for future generations.
Not only does it possess the aesthetic to die for, it is also an outstandingly versatile and practical choice, providing all the functionality and storage capacity you may need. The interior is lacquered, of lighter color, clean and fully functional. The interior contains numerous hooks throughout, as well as support for the rack (the metal tube itself is missing but can be easily purchased from any hardware store).
The armoire is of peerless quality, exhibiting detailing and execution of an unrivaled standard. The exceptional design and classic lines of this piece ensure that it will blend with practically any decor, adding a perfect old style touch to any space. It will be ideal for a discernible collector or for someone looking for an exquisite, timeless quality piece of huge character to position in the heart of their home. While this piece was meant to function within the realities of day-to-day living, it also allows you to create a space that best amplifies your personal style.
Considering how old it is and being well traveled in its lifetime, the piece is in very good antique condition. Some wear from age and use is apparent but adds to charm. Stands sturdy and secure, the quality and craftsmanship speak volumes.
Original mirror could be re-silvered or left as is, still fully functional and will "reflect" your good taste for many years to come. While in its current condition this piece is likely to fall short of the requirements of a perfectionist, it is certainly worthy of serious consideration for any serious collector with an eye for incredible value. It is truly a treasure and an investment for the generations. The pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm its genuine, original condition and outstanding appearance, as they are part of the description.
Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
This item is presented by Treasure Island Interiors. We always describe our items to the best of our knowledge, including any substantial flaws and imperfections. However, condition assessment can be a subjective matter, and we can overlook something. Please remember that most of our items have been used, and it is common for antique and vintage items to show some wear and imperfections they have acquired over the years. This adds to their charm and character and authenticates their history, making them more desirable and collectible. You must be your own judge when deciding on the condition, and it is buyer’s responsibility to verify the condition before the purchase. You are encouraged to ask detailed questions concerning the item before your purchase. Please note that this item, like all our other items, is sold SOLD AS IS, in found condition. It is buyer’s responsibility to verify the condition before purchase. No refunds offered, no exceptions, unless the item was grossly misrepresented, in which case full refund will be given, minus the shipping cost. less
- 45ʺW × 24ʺD × 85ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armoires with Drawers
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Glass Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- New York Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Silver Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Victorian Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.