- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Antique Victorian American Mirrored Armoire
Antique Victorian American Mirrored Armoire
This product is no longer available.
On offer on this occasion is an exquisite early Victorian one-door mirrored armoire.
Adding exclusivity to your décor, this intricately ... more On offer on this occasion is an exquisite early Victorian one-door mirrored armoire.
Adding exclusivity to your décor, this intricately carved armoire offers an elegant and stylish look wherever placed. It is unique in its structural integrity and its perfect functionality, exhibiting blending of creative style balanced with careful proportion and scale.
Such exquisite, timeless quality period pieces are very rare and highly sought after. The elegant design and outstanding detail combine to create an exceptional piece of fine furniture, one that tends to receive comments and compliments as long as you own it.
Every aspect of this armoire displays craftsmanship and skill beyond the level of common artist. This incredible piece possesses all the impact and majesty you would hope for from the finest period examples money can buy, and it will become a treasured heirloom item for your family for future generations.
Not only does it possess the aesthetic to die for, it is also an outstandingly versatile and practical choice, providing all the functionality and storage capacity you may need. The interior is lacquered, of lighter color, clean and fully functional. The interior contains numerous hooks throughout, as well as support for the rack (the metal tube itself is missing but can be easily purchased from any hardware store).
The armoire is of peerless quality, exhibiting detailing and execution of an unrivaled standard. The exceptional design and classic lines of this piece ensure that it will blend with practically any decor, adding a perfect old style touch to any space. It will be ideal for a discernible collector or for someone looking for an exquisite, timeless quality piece of huge character to position in the heart of their home. While this piece was meant to function within the realities of day-to-day living, it also allows you to create a space that best amplifies your personal style.
Considering how old it is and being well traveled in its lifetime, the piece is in very good antique condition. Some wear from age and use is apparent but adds to charm. Stands sturdy and secure, the quality and craftsmanship speak volumes.
Original mirror could be re-silvered or left as is, still fully functional and will "reflect" your good taste for many years to come. While in its current condition this piece is likely to fall short of the requirements of a perfectionist, it is certainly worthy of serious consideration for any serious collector with an eye for incredible value. It is truly a treasure and an investment for the generations. The pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm its genuine, original condition and outstanding appearance, as they are part of the description.
Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
This item is presented by Treasure Island Interiors. We always describe our items to the best of our knowledge, including any substantial flaws and imperfections. However, condition assessment can be a subjective matter, and we can overlook something. Please remember that most of our items have been used, and it is common for antique and vintage items to show some wear and imperfections they have acquired over the years. This adds to their charm and character and authenticates their history, making them more desirable and collectible. You must be your own judge when deciding on the condition, and it is buyer’s responsibility to verify the condition before the purchase. You are encouraged to ask detailed questions concerning the item before your purchase. Please note that this item, like all our other items, is sold SOLD AS IS, in found condition. It is buyer’s responsibility to verify the condition before purchase. No refunds offered, no exceptions, unless the item was grossly misrepresented, in which case full refund will be given, minus the shipping cost. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $657
- Free Local Pickup in Maplewood, NJ
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armoires with Drawers
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Glass Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- New York Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Silver Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Victorian Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.