Karen A. Dombrowski-Sobel Brooklyn Bridge Photograph
This product is no longer available.
Exciting color photograph on plexi by Karen A. Dombrowski-Sobel. This scene was photographed with a Hasselblad camera on color film ... more Exciting color photograph on plexi by Karen A. Dombrowski-Sobel. This scene was photographed with a Hasselblad camera on color film, while walking across the Brooklyn Bridge in 2000. This was prior to losing the WTC buildings which can be seen in the bottom of the photograph. The film was drum scanned and printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper, mounted to 1/4 inch plexiglas and backed with a thin archival board. There is a wood cleat attached to the back, which comes with a matched fitting cleat that goes on the wall. The ¾’ wood braces the entire piece so it stands away from the wall and gives a clean look. (See photo below). less
- 42.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 42.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $350
- Free Local Pickup in BOULDER, CO
Karen in BOULDER, CO
As a designer, photographic artist and collector, I have many beautiful and desirable items to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.