Imperialites Atomic Ceiling Pendant Light
Modern hanging ceiling pendant light from the 1950s from the Imperialites line made in America by the Emerson-Imperial Lighting Company ...
more Modern hanging ceiling pendant light from the 1950s from the Imperialites line made in America by the Emerson-Imperial Lighting Company. This is an adjustable height light fixture with a current maximum extended height of approximately 56” from ceiling to bottom of light. Large scale perforated brass-plated metal shade with white interior, glass diffuser, and wood knob at base. All original and working fine. Very good overall vintage condition, wear consistent with age and use, including some minor surface marks. Includes original ceiling canopy with Imperialites label. Direct from an estate.
With its clean lines, this fixture is perfect for renovation of an atomic ranch or Eichler era modernist house -- or any Mid-Century Modern space. Stunning when lit.
21.5” diameter at widest point. 12” from base to top of shade less
- 21.5ʺW × 21.5ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $30
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 38119.
The Interior South in Memphis, TN
As a 3rd generation antiques dealer I have sourced art, antiques, and vintage design available ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.