- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- American of Martinsville Mid-Century Dresser Chest
American of Martinsville Mid-Century Dresser Chest
This product is no longer available.
Nice A of M gentleman's chest of drawers. In good original condition. Has some light scratches on top and light ... more Nice A of M gentleman's chest of drawers. In good original condition. Has some light scratches on top and light wear to finish. Structurally sound and all drawers working great. Ready to use. less
- 42.0ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 52.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- American of Martinsville
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Souvenirs Of The Last Century in Oakland, CA
Furniture designer & vintage enthusiast with an emphasis on modern & architectural design since 1992.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chestnut Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Mid-Century Modern Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- San Francisco Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- TV Armoires
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.