Baker Linen Press Armoire
Here's a classic-style linen press armoire by Baker's Milling Road high-end painted furniture division. Four door and two drawers in ...
more Here's a classic-style linen press armoire by Baker's Milling Road high-end painted furniture division. Four door and two drawers in this heavy, 2-piece hutch, solid pickled and distressed finish on the solid oak construction, bronzed hardware. Easy to add TV and components for an entertainment center.
Three adjustable shelves on top, one on bottom. Some mild finish wear adds to the look. Ships in two pieces for easier delivery. less
- 51.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 91.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Baker Furniture Company
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $569
- Free Local Pickup in Vero Beach, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
House of Charm Antiques in Vero Beach, FL
House of Charm Antiques is celebrating its 45th year as a trendsetting antiques shop, first ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baker Furniture Company Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Oak Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Off-white Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Transitional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- West Palm Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wood Armoires
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.