Vintage Romweber Entertainment Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
This is a fabulous, large vintage solid wood cabinet by Romweber of Batesville, Indiana, known for its long history of ...
more This is a fabulous, large vintage solid wood cabinet by Romweber of Batesville, Indiana, known for its long history of durable furniture lines. This was some of the last work with Romweber who had Jim Peed designing for him. Stained cherry and maple woods in a distressed finish with burled front door panels. This impressive piece has been used for entertainment and storage, however it can also convert to an armoire with holders set up for an interior bar (bar not included) for hanging clothes and other garments.
This is a beautiful piece of furniture. If your looking to own a piece of Romweber furniture you can't go wrong as his auction pieces that come up for sale keep fetching higher and higher prices. The chest is in very good vintage condition. As expected with a piece of this age it does show minor signs of wear. There are mostly minor scratches or nicks that don't mar the beauty. There is one knob missing and no key for the lock. The back has a cut out for the TV.
Please see the photos as part of the description. less
- 54.0ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 78.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Armonk, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Hudson in Armonk, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Chestnut Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- New York Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Rustic Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- TV Armoires
- Tan Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.