Abc Carpet & Home Extendable Dining Table & 4 Chairs
This product is no longer available.
A must-see. Bryant Park location; schedule time to stop by and see the table. I love this table - but am ...
more A must-see. Bryant Park location; schedule time to stop by and see the table. I love this table - but am renovating my Kitchen and dining space. Purchased in 1984 from ABC Carpet (I have the receipt). Well-kept. Burgundy lacquered wood. A beautiful piece; the 1st purchase that I made after I moved into the apt. Chairs have been reupholstered by Prestige Furniture & Design; w Carnegie Bliss fabric. I hate to part with the table. It needs a good and caring home. There are 2 tiny chips on the face (thank you to my friend Frazier).
Dimensions : Width: 33 inch(es), Height: 29 inch(es), Depth: 59 inch(es)
Collection : ABC Carpet 1984
Condition : Good: Minor blemishes that most people won't notice less
- 33.0ʺW × 59.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Michael O. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.