Lloyd Loom Glass Top Side Table
This product is no longer available.
Lloyd Loom furniture was very popular from the 1920s through the 1940s. It made a comeback with collectors in the ...
more Lloyd Loom furniture was very popular from the 1920s through the 1940s. It made a comeback with collectors in the early 1980s. This furniture is built to last and always looks good.
This fabulous 1920s side table can be used in a variety of ways; from a window table, plant table, or even a mini bistro table by adding a chair on either side.
The table top measures 20 inches wide, by 12 inches deep. The height is 25 1/2".
The white paint appears to be all original to the piece. The past owners took very good care of the piece. We love Lloyd Loom furniture, and think you will too! less
- 20.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 25.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Deirdre M. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.