Gianni Versace Rosenthal 1993 Medusa d'Or Wine Glasses - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Manufacturer: Rosenthal for Gianni Versace
Here is an extremely rare set of 2 Versace Medusa wine glasses (approx 10.5" ... more Manufacturer: Rosenthal for Gianni Versace
Here is an extremely rare set of 2 Versace Medusa wine glasses (approx 10.5" in height x 3" wide) in the clear color bordered by a gold Greek Key design in gleaming gold at top rim and base. Vintage from 1993 condition is never used.
Versace is the ultimate in luxury and no one compares to Rosenthal in prestige in contemporary crystal stemware.
Sleek, contemporary and dramatic shape. Art Deco in spirit, extremely desirable and almost impossible to find!
The highlight of this design is the Versace logo--the head of medusa--which is sculpted in frosted crystal at the base of the glasses bowl and at the top of the stem. This creates a dramatic look. The medusa head is the same front and back. It even looks like a face in profile framing it on each side as well.
These Versace Medusa goblets have no chips or cracks. They would look gorgeous sitting on your dining table and toasting some special occasion. The goblets measure 11.5 inches tall.
These are the genuine signed Versace crystal goblets. This set would be a fantastic gift for yourself or the special person in your life.
When the two powerful forces Versace and Rosenthal met in 1993, only the extraordinary could happen. Rosenthal with its international reputation for uniting tradition and innovation, and Versace, with its own inimitable and expressive style, have developed tremendously elegant, luxurious and exciting tableware and gift collections. The Versace atelier is masterful at uniting the historical and the ultra-modern to arrive at truly timeless yet totally contemporary designs. For the creation of the most luxurious dream worlds, the Versace atelier has utilized only the highest quality.
About the collection
"The Versace Medusa D’or glass collection features the finest, handcrafted glass fulfilling the highest standards of elegance and refinement. The opulent embellishment - the golden fret framing - symbolizes the fascinating world of Versace. These luxe white wine glasses measure 10.25 inches tall. Iconic Style meets Unrivalled Quality. Elegant and with excellence at its heart, Rosenthal has an international reputation for finding the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Versace is recognized globally as the powerhouse of opulent luxe. Brought together, these two innovative brands have created a truly outstanding collection.
These glasses are beautiful enough be displayed with pride as well as being decadently functional homeware for your interior. " less
- 3ʺW × 5ʺD × 10.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Roger P. in New York, NY
Hollywood Regency, Art Deco, Mid Century, Glamour
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.