Kent Coffey End Table
Found this piece at a resale shop and was immediately attracted to its mid century modern design. I am not ... more Found this piece at a resale shop and was immediately attracted to its mid century modern design. I am not a vintage furniture collector and have little knowledge about it and Kent Coffey. It was only after doing some research that I realized what I might have. I know the fact that it has been painted has hurt the value, but I would love to see it go to someone who could refinish it to its original beauty. It is a project piece, but could be something great again for the right person. less
- 23.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Needs Work Great bones, but will need some work
- Mid-Century Modern
- Kent Coffey
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in North Olmsted, OH
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Dawn L. in North Olmsted, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.