"Mapping Spaces" Limited Edition James Turrell Book
This is a rare vintage limited edition of 1200 copies with text printed by letterpress and illustrations printed by offset ... more This is a rare vintage limited edition of 1200 copies with text printed by letterpress and illustrations printed by offset lithography by the press of A. Colish in New York in 1987. James Turrell (b. 1943) is an American artist primarily concerned with light and space. Turrell was a MacArthur Fellow in 1984. Turrell is best known for his work in progress, Roden Crater, a natural cinder cone crater located outside Flagstaff, Arizona that he is turning into a massive naked-eye observatory. This book features illustrations and photographs about how Turrell surveys and creates his work. Would look amazing on a coffee table in a design lover's home. It also features a pullout map in the back pocket of the book. less
- 6.5ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 9.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- James Turrell
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $14
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- $8 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 3 miles of 10031.
Uptown Vintage in New York, NY
Uptown Vintage is based in Harlem, New York City. We feature art, decor, furniture and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.