1950's Paul McCobb Dining Set for Calvin
Fantastic original 1950's dining set designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin. This exceptional set consists of six sculptural chairs (two ...
more Fantastic original 1950's dining set designed by Paul McCobb for Calvin. This exceptional set consists of six sculptural chairs (two armchairs and four side chairs), with original fabric seats and batting. Mahogany table features beautiful solid brass stretchers and the original label on the base reads, "Calvin, Grand Rapids / Furniture Designs by Paul McCobb". This set is in original condition and structurally sound with minimal wear and scratches commensurate with age and use. The table top has been re-finished but does have a stain. Please see detail photos of fabric conditions existing on one armchair and two side chairs. This set could be used "as-is" or be fully restored to it's original condition.
Dimensions: Armchair, 23"W x 24"D x 35.25"H, seat height = 18"H; Side Chair, 19"W x 17.5"D x 34"H, seat height = 18"H: Table, 60"W x 38"D x 29"H. less
- 60.0ʺW × 38.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Paul McCobb
- Paul McCobb
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $879
- Free Local Pickup in Altamonte Springs, FL
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 32714. 20837 does not qualify.
DOMUS100 in Altamonte Springs, FL
DOMUS100 offers a heady mix of antiques and exotic decorative items from around the globe ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.