Antique French Napoleon Armchair and Ottoman
This rare find is a Napoleon III antique French Armchair with Ottoman, circa late-1800s. The piece was also made to ...
more This rare find is a Napoleon III antique French Armchair with Ottoman, circa late-1800s. The piece was also made to be used as a chaise, the chair and ottoman align perfectly to butt right up against each other if desired. The scrolled arms and pitched curved back are lovely details
It is in the original striped muslin, and can be left like this for a chic deconstructed look or reupholstered. The hand-hammered tack trim and exposed wood frame show the provenance of these pieces.
Height of back at highest point: 32.5"
Seat height: 16"
Arm height: 23.5"
Interior seat width: 18.5"
Interior seat depth: 20.5"
Height: 17" (at highest point)
If you have other questions on measurements, or other aspects, or if you would like more photos, feel free to comment!
(the measurements listed on the side are of the armchair and ottoman together) less
- 31.5ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 23.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 90019. 20837 does not qualify.
The Cora Store in Los Angeles, CA
vintage & antique furniture & curios
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.