Hollywood Regency Turquoise Pottery Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Offered for consideration is a large scale 1980s high style pottery lamp featuring a textural turquoise lava glaze with hints ...
more Offered for consideration is a large scale 1980s high style pottery lamp featuring a textural turquoise lava glaze with hints of blue. The lamp is mounted on a turned wood base with brass fittings. While not overly tall, this is a large lamp with a lot of volume.
The lamp is in very good condition with no chips, no cracks and no repairs. There is just a hint of wear to the vase cap. It has been refurbished with new electric components and brass fittings at the top.
The socket can utilize a 3 way bulb for 3 levels of light.
27.5” overall height to the top of the finial
19.5" high to top of the socket
14.75" high to top of the vase cap
11.5" diameter x 12.5" high (pottery alone)
7" diameter (wood base)
*** NO SHADE IS INCLUDED***
The shade seen is for display purposes only. less
- 11.5ʺW × 11.5ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $58
- Free Local Pickup in windsor heights, IA
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.