Black and Black Rama Oak Chair by Ox Denmarq
Black and black rama oak chair by ox denmarq dimensions: d 72 x w 68 x h 70 cm materials: … moreBlack and black rama oak chair by ox denmarq dimensions: d 72 x w 68 x h 70 cm materials: leather, wood ox denmarq is a danish design brand aspiring to make beautiful handmade furniture, accessories and lighting in natural high-quality materials in fair prices. " when we set out back in 2003, we were primarily working with vegetable-tanned saddle leather thus the name ox was a tribute to our unique leather and the animal providing it. The other half of our name, denmarq, is chosen to emphasize that we are a danish design brand based on the danish design tradition and that most of our furniture is produced in denmark. However, denmarq not only refers to our home country, but also to the co-founder and designer - dennis marquart. Before finishing his design studies at the copenhagen design university, dennis marquart did a blacksmith education. This background is extremely useful when developing and designing products." ox denmarq handmade products will only get more beautiful as time passes and natural patina sets in. Many ox products are shaped around marble or vegetable-tanned saddle leather. Stone and leather are materials that will, and should, get marks over time. But they will also age with a very special beauty. When you learn to appreciate the beauty of maturity and of time passing, you have learned to appreciate patina the way it should be appreciated. less
- 28.35ʺW × 26.77ʺD × 27.56ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Estimated Lead Time: 8 weeks
+ Typical Shipping: 4-6 weeks
+ Typical Shipping: 4-5 months
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs