Mid-Century Modern 3 Piece Sectional
This product is no longer available.
This is a true vintage sectional, not a reproduction. It is unlabeled. Originally a bright orange velvet, the couch was ...
moreThis is a true vintage sectional, not a reproduction. It is unlabeled. Originally a bright orange velvet, the couch was reupholstered in 2013. The fabric is a microsuede, or, microvelvet rated at 200,000 double rubs. The fabric is very durable and easy to clean with just water. The color is a navy/royal blue. The fabric does have a nap, which is the color variations you will see in the photos (though I tried to smooth them in one direction for the most part).
Each cushion has two rows of button tufting. There is piping all around and two hooks hold each cushion on the frame. One of the cushions was ripped on one side, however, it has been very sturdily repaired (see photo) and that side can be placed face down so it is not ever seen (the cushions of the two side pieces are interchangeable). This comes from a non-smoking home which does have two dogs. However, I have steam cleaned the entire couch and then wrapped it up. It is clean and ready for its new home.
This really is an awesome piece that definitely makes a statement. It's always the first thing that people comment on when they enter the room. Please let me know if you have any questions!
seat height - 17"
seat depth - 24"
width of end sections - 49"
width of center section - 38" at the front and 74" at the back
approximate space taken up from end piece to middle (if the couch was in a corner) - 100" less
- 100ʺW × 24ʺD × 17ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Jennifer J. in Riverside, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.